Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
epearson
My Device: Torch 9860

Re: Signing app on Mac with SDK 1.0.1.8 ends with: execvp(): No such file or directory

[ Edited ]

Are you running it from the same shell session that you updated your $PATH environment in? Can you try by editing your ~/.bash_profile and adding the line there:

export PATH=$PATH:/Developer/SDKs/Research In Motion/BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK 1.0.1.8/dependencies/tools/bin

After you do that restart your shell session and verify blackberry-signer is in the path.

You can do that by typing "which blackberry-signer"

It should return something like this:

/Developer/SDKs/Research In Motion/BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK 1.0.1.8/dependencies/tools/bin/blackberry-signer

Then proceed to sign your app with the packager.

This is just to ensure your environment matches what we have here.

Developer
rorybarnes
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Signing app on Mac with SDK 1.0.1.8 ends with: execvp(): No such file or directory

Once I fixed the typo (which is in the github issue, I just copied it from there the first time) and ran ./bbwp from the command line (I have a bash script I normally run that does everything for me) it works with no problems.

It is still failing with my bash script but that isn't a problem with your stuff :smileyhappy:

Thanks for noticing the typo.

--
Rory (@roryboy)
Click "Accept as Solution" if post solved your original issue. Give like/thumbs up if you feel post is helpful
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
epearson
My Device: Torch 9860

I actually had a typo in the bash profile script. I updated it, should work now.

Developer
rorybarnes
My Device: Bold 9900

I thought you. Just knew some magic short cut I didn't :smileyhappy: I had already corrected for thhat typo too!
--
Rory (@roryboy)
Click "Accept as Solution" if post solved your original issue. Give like/thumbs up if you feel post is helpful