Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

Submission for WebWorks Apps for BlackBerry Developer Challenge 2011 now OPEN

Go go :smileyhappy:

http://www.blackberrypartnersfund.com/submission

Remember, there are 100 incentive packages for the first 100 submissions :smileyhappy:

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Developer
TheMarco
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB

Re: Submission for WebWorks Apps for BlackBerry Developer Challenge 2011 now OPEN

Signed up! Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten about today being the day this opens.

Staff UI Prototyper (read: full-time hacker)

My BB10 apps: Screamager | Scientific RPN Calculator | The Last Weather App

Developer
TheMarco
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB

Re: Submission for WebWorks Apps for BlackBerry Developer Challenge 2011 now OPEN

I submitted an app but now I'm wondering if there's any way of knowing whether I'm with the first 100 or not? Anyone else who submitted and got a notice about it?

Staff UI Prototyper (read: full-time hacker)

My BB10 apps: Screamager | Scientific RPN Calculator | The Last Weather App

Developer
soaman
My Device: Z10

Wait for October.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
Contributor
zielaq
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 LE #01763, BlackBerry Playbook

I have submit my app in first day of webworks category and i also don't have any information about first 100 submitted apps.

I wrote to RIM and they answer me that they will start communication for the WebWorks challenge in the next few weeks.

but still nothing ;/