If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Developer
bikerboy
My Device: Not Specified

Trackball-menue not available

Hi there,

I totally new in this development thing on BlackBerry my first projekt is it to set up a NotesView on the BlackBerry.

Ich rendered the complete View in HTML, because the JavaScript-Applet does not work. The view ist shown correctly, but the telephone number is not accessible for the device. One day it shows me the "call" entry the other day nothing happens when i click the number. 

The informations are represented in a table (Maybe this is important to know)

So here is my question. What do I have to do, that my BB-device notice the telephone number and shows me the desired menue?

I also got an email-Address in the view which is not recognized.

Please use plain text.
Developer
jwargo
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Trackball-menue not available

Phone numbers are rendered automatically in the browser provided they're in a format recognized by the BlackBerry. Are the formats of your numbers varied? Are some links, but others not?

There's stuff you can do in WML to highlight phone numbers, but it's really unnecessary on the BlackBerry because it's all built in.

Please use plain text.