Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
My Device: Z10 LE STL100-1/10.1.0.2354
Accepted Solution

Video Element on BB10 using WebWorks

hello all, i have an question about Webworks for bb10 before of this, i have create an app for live streaming for playbook. and it's works. when i try to packaging in bb10 webworks. it seem can't doing any streaming. and the player doesn't appear. is the playbook webworks not same in bb10 webworks? if not same. is anyone can assist me to a right reference? TIA
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Video Element on BB10 using WebWorks

Hi there,

There are quite a few differences between the PlayBook WebKit implementation and the BlackBerry 10 WebKit implementation, however at the core BlackBerry 10 should have a majority of the same support available. Can you please confirm that you are testing on 10.0.9.388 for BlackBerry 10?

Also, are you able to create a basic JSFiddle or JSBin sample that you could share in your reply? This will allow us to test the sample and view/edit the source code while investigating.

If it does end up being functionality that should be supported, but is broken, then a bug report at the following URL would be the best bet:

https://github.com/blackberry/BB10-WebWorks-Framework/issues?state=open

Erik Oros | @WaterlooErik | eoros@blackberry.com | Developer Issue Tracker

If a reply has answered your question, please click Accept as Solution to help other visitors in the future.