Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
evoFreak
My Device: BB 9300 device
My Carrier: None

WAP web page has a list of links and the second link is not underlined (BB 9300)

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has seen an issue where on the "BB 9300" the WAP browser renders all links as underlined except the second one. The same page on other BB devices and browser renders fine. This issue seems to be happening on all other pages (always the second one thats not underlined). 

The pages themselves are quite simple. Just a hyperlink:

<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="listCell">
<a accesskey="1" href="">ASDF1</a>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="listCell">
<a accesskey="2" href="">ASDF2</a>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="listCell">
<a accesskey="3" href="">ASDF3</a>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="listCell">
<a accesskey="5" href="">ASDF4</a>
</td>
</tr>

Just a sample, I realise the code is not closed off...

Cheers,

Please use plain text.
Administrator
astanley
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: WAP web page has a list of links and the second link is not underlined (BB 9300)

I was not aware of this issue.  Can you confirm that the problem exists even with a simple page having only hyperlinks?  If so, I suspect this is a bug in the WAP browser app.  Otherwise it could be a rendering issue.

<a href="">ASDF1</a>
<a href="">ASDF2</a>
<a href="">ASDF3</a>
<a href="">ASDF4</a>

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
evoFreak
My Device: BB 9300 device
My Carrier: None

Re: WAP web page has a list of links and the second link is not underlined (BB 9300)

Hey thanks for getting back to me. I think the issue lies around the "border-bottom" setting in the CSS. Its currently set to dotted-line which is fine. However, the setting of 1px width seems to cause certain links to not be underlined. The default width seems to work fine. I'll update once I get more info. Cheers.
Please use plain text.