02-06-2012 03:50 PM
I created a Webworks App. When I test it the following happens
- I start App
- I put App in Bckground (via "Hangup" button)
- If I check in the task switcher I still see it
- I lock my phone (BB 9900 - 126.96.36.199 / 188.8.131.528) via the standard BB Secuity Lock
- I unlock my phone by entering pw
- If I check now in the task switcher app is gone - it seems to have been killed by the locking
I want to write a GPS log app, which should also keep logging when phone is locked - this behaviour makes that impossible.
I tried also with another webworks app - same problem
I checked the system log (ALT -lglg) but nothing really revealing there.
Is this a known bug? Any workarounds?