Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Contributor
Marcel21405
My Device: Bold 9900
Accepted Solution

Webworks for blackberry 6 and 7. worked fine but suddenly loads a blank page.

Hi guys. I am on a tight deadline to fix a bug. The appp I am working on is giving a bug for some mystical reason. It used to work fine a few days ago, but now it does not. The entire app seems to work, except for this one page. It seems to begin loading and then just ends with a blank white screen. I should also note this is only on the device. In ripple the page works perfectly. It also used to work perfectly on the device, except now it does not. Nothing pertaining to that page has been changed. That is the weird part of it all. It does do some webservice calls, but they have always worked and the webservice has not changed either. I need some ideas on what to check or try. Also, I currently use session storage. would local storage make a difference ?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Marcel21405
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Webworks for blackberry 6 and 7. worked fine but suddenly loads a blank page.

So I got it working again. Apparently someone added data to be sent to from the webservice side. Thus overloading and sending waaaay to much data for BB to hande... This issue has now been fixed.

Please use plain text.