If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
mumthasir
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Which platform should i select in my case

[ Edited ]

Iam doing a phonegap project now, i deployed and tested my app using phonegap build in other devices (iPhone, android,etc) but need more clarification on deploying phonegap app to blackberry phone. Which platform should i select in my case - 'HTML5 Webworks'? and How can i do it? Iam usually deploying using phonegap build service, based on this i request your valuable suggestion. Thanks..

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
lathajagan
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Which platform should i select in my case

hello , u can start developing with BB10, here are the quick guidelines to start with,http://docs.phonegap.com/en/2.3.0/guide_getting-started_blackberry_index.md.html

its very easy and same effort as andriod or IOS, for few native functionality, u might need to use few bb10 webworks apis which are very good. try out
--------
- If a post contains the solution to the problem, please click "Accept as Solution"
- If a post contains helpful content, please give it a "Thumbs Up"

developer.blackberry.com
@BlackBerryDev
Please use plain text.
Developer
peardox
My Device: Playbook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha B, 2x Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: 3, Orange, Vodafone

WebWorks is moving rapidly towards phonegap but hasn't hit that point yet

Basically I would suggest a BB version until this occurs - there are only a few changed needed so its easy

Click the like button if you find my posts useful!
Please use plain text.
Developer
kamal_nigam
My Device: Blackberry 10
My Carrier: Orange

i will suggest you should go with webworks. are u asking to building application by using ANT+webworks or you are asking to deploying applicatio on phone ??

Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Press the Accept as solution Button when u got the Solution
Press Kudo to say thank to developer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Please use plain text.