Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Developer
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Mobile App Development

While packaging the Web application .jar file is not created?

Hi All,

I have developed web application using Ripple Emulator and Blackberry Webworks 2.3.1.5..In that, After packaging the web application. In OTA Install folder should hold COD,JAD,JAR files..But now while packaging my web application,JAR file is not create..I don't know what is the problem..?..Please :Helpsmilie: me...Thanks in Advance..

Regards,

Marimuthu_P

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: While packaging the Web application .jar file is not created?

Hi there, which piece do you require the JAR for?

It's been a while since I've built for BBOS, but I do recall methods for converting COD to JAR files and vice versa, though it generally shouldn't really be required.

To deploy OTA, all you need is to navigate to the JAD file, and ensure that the COD file siblings are all in the same folder.

Erik Oros | @WaterlooErik | eoros@blackberry.com | Developer Issue Tracker

If a reply has answered your question, please click Accept as Solution to help other visitors in the future.
Developer
My Device: BB 10
My Carrier: All Carriers

Re: While packaging the Web application .jar file is not created?

Hi,

I think it will help you https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/beta/build_and_sign_your_app.html#kba1371063698...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hit Like if this post found useful