Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
andrewk87
My Device: tablet

app denied for not being signed.

Hi, i submitted my app before march 31 as part of the free tablet give away. My app was denied last night for not being signed when in fact i know it was signed. I also have an email from one of your support staff who looked at my appliaction and in the email it states that the app was in fact signed. How can I have my app reviewed and still get the free tablet? My app name is Simple Grapher (ID: 38688)

Email from blackberry:

Hello Andrew, Thank you for your email. Your application is still Pending Review. I took a quick look at it and all the technical requirements are met (signed, etc.). It shouldn't be much longer. Kind Regards, Ryan BlackBerry App World Research In Motion Limited Phone: 1-877-255-2377 (North America Toll Free) 0808 100 7466 (Toll Free UK Only) +44 1753 558400 (Outside UK) 1-519-888-6181 (Worldwide) Email: help@blackberry.net www.blackberry.com www.rim.com -----Original Message----- From: appworldwebform@blackberry.com Sent: 4/11/2011 10:22:50 AM To: appworldvendorsupport@blackberry.com Cc: Subject: App World Vendor Support

Developer
greenback
My Device: (BlackBerry Z10)-> Q10/Passport Dual Use

Re: app denied for not being signed.

Give me a break!

Go buy a BlackBerry PlayBook.

New Developer
MaxxJag
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 LE

Not quite the answer he was looking for.

I think you'll have to open a ticket with them instead of using the forum for that sort of question.

MaxxWares.com
Current apps:
-BBOS 10-
MaxxTransit - Coming soon
New Contributor
andrewk87

thanks for the info, but where do you go to actually open a ticket with them? I been searching forever and cant find it.

New Developer
MaxxJag

Probably best to reply to the mail or something.

Otherwise through support or the app world might have one.

MaxxWares.com
Current apps:
-BBOS 10-
New Contributor
andrewk87

Thanks for the help, I have tried both, replying to the email and through their contant form, no one bothers to answer, It has been a few days now, that why I gave up and just decided to post it here see if anyone could help out.
New Developer
MaxxJag

Well, for me it was accepted. Signed and all. So unfortunately I didn't have a problem like yours.

Hopefully it's just because they are busy.

I'm sure if they find themselves at fault you'll get the PB also.

MaxxWares.com
Current apps:
-BBOS 10-
Retired
astanley
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Please use the App World Vendor support channel to escalate questions or concerns directly to the App World review team.

Sincerely,

Adam

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.
New Contributor
andrewk87

I have sent a few emails though the app world vendor support channel over the past few days, i never get a response.