Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Contributor
gilber966
My Device: bb 10 sim
My Carrier: tigo
Accepted Solution

app for z10, q10 and playbook, settings? config.xml? graphical aid

[ Edited ]

hello my question is how to do to create a playbook app and z10 supports at the same time? icons, splash, (within the app already solved with redirected screen sizes) and the config.xml as shown? that the appworld this sent me this error:

"We noticed that you have same app 'great diary' ID: 29398969, that is already up for sale. Please add this release '1.0.0.3' from your product 'great diary q version' under the previous product that already up for sale 'great diary' ID: 29398969', you don't need to make a separate product if you want to make an update to add supported device."

and more

I am testing your app on the BlackBerry PlayBook (OS version 2.1.0.1526). During installation, we got an error message "failure 533 Application-Requires-System: version forbidden, want (10,0,4,0) have (2,1,0,1526)". It means the application requirement need to be install on the device which support OS 10.

i have graphical aid (command line could never)

the paths playbook and bb10  it is fine,  I want to know is how it should work also indicate in playbook?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
oros
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: app for z10, q10 and playbook, settings? config.xml? graphical aid

The PlayBook and BlackBerry 10 OS have different architectures; you will need to build one unique BAR file for each platform.

If you go to the HTML5 download page:

https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/download/

You'll find a separate WebWorks SDK for the Playbook and BB10 and you'll need to install both / run the bbwp command for each respective platform to generate a BAR file that is compatible with the indicated OS.

Erik Oros | @WaterlooErik | eoros@blackberry.com | Developer Issue Tracker

If a reply has answered your question, please click Accept as Solution to help other visitors in the future.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
gilber966
My Device: bb 10 sim
My Carrier: tigo

Re: app for z10, q10 and playbook, settings? config.xml? graphical aid

thank you very much for the help

Please use plain text.