Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
technology_wars
My Device: 9360-blackberry curve
My Carrier: Vodafone

blackberry.payment.purchase not working in BBOS 7 or app unable to build the Payment Service information

[ Edited ]

I am working on Webworks in APP purchase. when I call blackberry.payment.purchase with my app specific arguments this is showing a blue screen and then returns to app. the code I tried is from website. which follows here:

blackberry.payment.purchase({
"digitalGoodID":null,
"digitalGoodSKU" : .paidSku,
"digitalGoodName":id,
"metaData":"metadata",
"purchaseAppName":"MyApp",
"purchaseAppIcon":null,
},
onPurchaseSuccess, onPurchaseFailure);

but it returns without initiating purchase unable to find any useful help. on how to resolve. Any help is appreciated. Please guide me in this context.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
technology_wars

Re: blackberry.payment.purchase not working in BBOS 7 or app unable to build the Payment Service information

you will find a '.' before paidsku that is to stop emoticon.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
technology_wars

Re: blackberry.payment.purchase not working in BBOS 7 or app unable to build the Payment Service information

Any body........ any answer plzz.

Please use plain text.
Administrator
astanley
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Strange, it sounds like the dialog window for the payment service is crashing. Not fully sure why

1. Do you have the latest version of BlackBerry World app upgraded on that BB7 device?
  2. Do you see any JavaScript runtime errors, either within the onPurchaseFailure callback, or if you wrap this call in a try/catch statement?

Would suggest providing the digitalGoodID instead of using digitalGoodSKU.

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
technology_wars

Thanks astanley. can't say if that solved the issue I am out of it now. still thanks for your reply

Please use plain text.