Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Developer
abinlesly
My Device: DEVELOPER
My Carrier: vodafone
Accepted Solution

blank screen

When I tap to open the application, only a white blank screen appears with  a title bar.

any solutions?

******Blackberry Developer*******---Built for the Kill-----
#######Developer of @Sudoku#########
Please use plain text.
Contributor
zayrus
My Device: Not Specified

Re: blank screen

[ Edited ]

I sometimes happened, you have to verify two things.
  First, the structure of your project, have a main html and the rest of the files in folders (images, audio, javascript).
  Secondly check the config.xml file if the name of the html not the same as your folder will never work.

write me if you need more options

<removed>

MOD EDIT: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
oros
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: blank screen

Most often this is caused by some JavaScript failing during load. The best bet is to build your application in debug mode and connect Web Inspector.

If you can't get Web Inspector open in time to log the events during load, you can always press CTRL+R in Web Inspector to reload your application (once connected) and you should see the full logs. Likely, some JavaScript error will show up.

Erik Oros | @WaterlooErik | eoros@blackberry.com | Developer Issue Tracker

If a reply has answered your question, please click Accept as Solution to help other visitors in the future.
Please use plain text.