Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Contributor
vijayasuthar
My Device: 8520

how to send push notification on BB10 devices

I have been implementing push notification service on iPhone and android devices since a long time, i remember the first time i implemented both in no time as there are a plenty of resources out there, but recently I've been given a task to implement the same functionality on BB10 device, I'm facing issues in integrating it as the documentation on their site is not very well written and its giving me a hard time to understand the functionality also I'm not be able to find any tutorial on the web. What I've done so far is registered the application and after waiting 6 long days they sent me the application id. Now, I have no idea what I'm going to do with this application id, is there any tutorial for that or any one experienced in this can help me to complete my task. No need to share any code neither I'm saying to write a code for me just a guide line or steps which i need to follow to get the device token for this device. Thanks in advance.
Please use plain text.
New Developer
Tieu
My Device: Blackberry 9780 Bold

Re: how to send push notification on BB10 devices

Here's a helpful link you should have a look at.

http://devblog.blackberry.com/2012/08/blackberry-10-webworks-push-app/

The article also provides references to the API/Documentation.

Best of luck
Please use plain text.