Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
My Device: Blackberry 10

../ not working in BB10

I have www and thirdjs on the same root. inside www i have index.html. inside index.html i am using ../thirdjs/ab.js but this is not working in the BB10

any idea/

Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Press the Accept as solution Button when u got the Solution
Press Kudo to say thank to developer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: Z10

Re: ../ not working in BB10

Usually you would put all order assets in the same root folder, and it should work.  They way I would lay it out is like this, and I've never had issues:

- js

- css

index.html

Then I do <script src="js/script.js"></script> to include a file.

Chad Tetreault | App Development Consultant | BlackBerry Developer Relations | developer.blackberry.com | @chadtatro
Developer
My Device: Blackberry 10

Re: ../ not working in BB10

@ Thanks for reply. it is working by this way but we already have code base. this codebase working for the other devices(android ,IOS etc). if i will change the folder structure here than it will impact the other platform also.

any advise?

Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Press the Accept as solution Button when u got the Solution
Press Kudo to say thank to developer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.