Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Contributor
cruser11232
My Device: Black berry curve 8530

removing default certificate mapping from the keystore

Dear all,

I have a strange problem in bb. Am unable to remove browser from choosing default certifiate (a deleted certificate during ssl client authentication when no other certificates are present.

1.  Imported few keys/certificates using device manager (pfx).

2. Accessed a SSL client authentication site.  It prompted that there is no default certifate and do you wish to make one as default . for example i made "abc" as default.,

3. From then on during each access it took "abc" as default and logged in only prompting for keystore password.

3. Later i deleted all the keys in the keystore including "abc". Removed browser cache. Removed memory cache. Even hard restarted the phone

4.Now when i accessed the same site it took "abc" as default key and asked for keystore password.How is this possible???

5. I am very sure that there are no keys present in the phone. I checked for keys and certificate in the keystore. I wrote a piece of code to enumurate the keys with certificate from the keysote and there was none.

What should be done to resolve this problem. Kindly guide me in this. Even pointers would be of great help.

regards

charley.