Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Contributor
Updatedgranny
My Device: Storm 9630

Re: BB Storm Birthday Gift

Thanks loads.. Guess I should have cleaned my glassesI missed this searching through the tabs.   I so appreciate the context of the information and definitely know how to proceedNever mind just a smile...How about a happy dance too!!:smileyvery-happy:
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Let us know if you have any further questions. Have a great day
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums! :smileyhappy:

A couple of places for you to visit:

Blackberry 101

Tips & Tricks

Let us know how the transfer from  your Palm goes.  There are many of us here who have come over from the Palm and we would be glad to lend a hand (and an ear). 

Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Hi and welcome to the forums. :smileyvery-happy:

Enjoy your stay with us!

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Hi Updatedgranny,

Welcome to World of BlackBerry :smileyhappy:

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
Updatedgranny
My Device: Storm 9630

Thank you for all your welcomes and suggestionsTo bring you up to date...I am connected to get both email and internet and have had a good bit of experience deleting messages and entries on my handheld Storm and leaving them on my laptop.

I am still exploring what program I want to be able to sync dates, and lists, etc for every day activitiesThere has been much going on here besides "normal" life and I put this step on holdThe only way I think I will be able to use Palm PDA's programmed stuff is to "cut and paste" which is a pain and at this point, I will just start out fresh I think.

Two more days of the last of my 70"s and look at all the exciting things I'm learning to doLife rolls on and I'm enjoying the ride behind the steering wheel:smileyhappy: