Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Contributor
FlashGordon57
My Carrier: Bell

Excited New Z10 Owner & Switcher From the iPhone

Hello everyone.  

I am very excited and pleased with my first Blackberry purchase since I bought the 7130e.  Lots to learn.  I hope that this forum will assist me in my education and appreciation of this awesome handset.

Cheers from Canuck Land

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen

Re: Excited New Z10 Owner & Switcher From the iPhone

Welcome to the dark side, the force has always been stronger.  Its going to take you a couple of days to figure it out. Lots of little tricks and hidden screens, but you will love it.  You can post any issues on the z10 forums..

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/bd-p/Z10

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
FlashGordon57

Hello Arsen and thanks for your welcoming comments

The main issue that has perhaps unnecessarily taken up too mush of my time is getting my contact to transfer from my Macbook to my Z10. I have saved them as a Vcard group as well as a .csv Excel file on my desktop. I have also signed into my Gmail account on my Blackberry and so far I am only able to have my Linkedin contacts show up in my contact app.

I have spent a while trying to read forums user guides etc and have had no luck. Do you or anyone else have any solution.

Cheers

Gord
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII

Hi and welcome to the forums FlashGordon57! :smileyhappy:

I would suggest you head over to the Z10 Forums  and search around for prior threads.  I'm on a 9650 so cannot help you yet, but there are many good users over there who are there to help.  (I'm late to the game on your thread so I hope you have done this already.)

Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:  Be sure to keep coming back.

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Please use plain text.