Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Contributor
barryell
My Device: Blackberry Z10

First Post

Hello,

I've been using my first BlackBerry (Pearl 8220 Flip) for about 6 months and love the device. I purchased it because I wanted to have my phone, calendar, memopad, and contacts all in one device.

The forums on the Owners Lounge and the BB knowledge base have been great resources for info in getting me up to speed and I thank you all for that. I haven't needed to ask for help because I just search to find answers.

I sync my BB using the DM for PC on my almost 10-year old laptop and all works smoothly. I couldn't keep myself organized without the ability to sync reliably.

I'm about 90% sure that I'm going to move from PC to a MACBook Pro within the next few months and I've been lurking around the DM for MAC forum to see how the wind is blowing. I know these forums are a great place to go to get support for resolving problems and there are certainly plenty of problems listed in posts on the DM for MAC forum.

I understand that folks that need help are the ones who post the messages, but it would sure be helpful to me if I could see some posts from folks who have been able to successfully and reliably use DM for MAC to sync their devices.

Thanks again for all the help I've gotten so far.

Barry

Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: First Post

Welc:smileyhappy:me to the c:smileyhappy:mmunity supp:smileyhappy:rt f:smileyhappy:rums

Glad you are finding this community resourceful! I have lived here since my BlackBerry purchase almost a year and a half ago! 

I bought a MAC recently and still learning how it all works with the BlackBerry.  There is a MAC section on here, so if you have any questions, please look around and ask! There are many experts in that area that can help you (and me!) 

Have a blessed day

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums! :smileyhappy:

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101     Tips & Tricks

Take a look at: BB for MAC

Let us know how your are doing and if you have any questions/issues; search in the forum (search box at top right of page) Can't find what you're looking for? Start your own thread. Other users will be there to help.  Sounds like you are doing exactly what you should.  Keep searching and looking for threads that may contain similar issues/answers to your questions.  This will work to help point you in the right direction.  If not, start your own thread.

Just be sure to keep coming back. Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Hi Barry,

Welcome to BlackBerry support community forums.

Glad to have you in the community.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor
lushlps
My Device: Curve 8300
My Carrier: AT&T

Just wanted to say hello to a fellow new member.  I recently joined the forums also!  I hope you find the answers you are looking for here.

Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums lushlps! :smileyhappy:

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101   Tips & Tricks

Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

:smileyvery-happy: Hi and welcome to the BTSC forums. :smileyvery-happy:

Enjoy your stay with us!

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V