Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Contributor
My Device: 9330 3G

Greetings from the north country

I just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone.  I am a Blackberry Newbie.  There is so much to learn!  I started with a 8330 Curve and quickly upgraded to the 9330 3G, which I LOVE!  I tried the Storm 2 for a short while but it wasn't for me so it's for sale on Amazon lol.  The 9330 Curve just fits like a glove and I love the Fuschia color.  I'm guessing in another month from now I will appreciate all of the apps and software but for now I am happy just to talk and text.

I live in an area where no one gets cellular service and my Blackberry works like a charm.  :smileyhappy: 

I love my CURVE!  I guess I should switch to that Avatar? 

Have a great weekend all.

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Greetings from the north country

Hi windtalkers,

Welcome to BlackBerry support community forums. As a new comer to the community you would be better of checking some quick answers to basic BlackBerry questions. Like,

BlackBerry 101 will help you to get simple instructions for setting up your new device and learn specific features and functions about your BlackBerry smartphone.

Tips and Tricks will help you to get some shortcuts unique to your smartphone. Become a pro with your BlackBerry smartphone.

If you're looking for a specific query please use the search feature of the community before posting. If your desired query in not found in the forum then post your query in appropriate board mentioning your device OS version (Options -> About).

To know about this forum check this link Help the Community Help You!

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

Thanks for the warm welcome and the links Tanzim.  I will definitely spend some time checking those out.  :Yes:

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums windtalkers! :smileyhappy:

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101    Tips & Tricks

And don't forget to frequent The Curve Forum

There you can read and learn all that your device (and you) can do together.  I, too, started my BB journey on the 8330 and what a great introduction to BB she was. (Why is she a she?  Hmmmmm)  Moved to my 9650 two years ago and patiently waiting for BB10 to hit the States; tick-tick-tick-tick

Let us know how you are doing and if you have any questions/issues; search in the forum for your BB model (search box at top right of page) Can't find what you're looking for? Start your own thread. Other users will be there to help.

Just be sure to keep coming back. Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
New Contributor

Thank you for the warm welcome and link to the "curve" forum.  :Yes:

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

[ Edited ]

Absolutely my pleasure windtalkers!  So how are you liking your new Cuve as compared to your old Curve?   I went from my 8330 to muicurrent Bold 9650 and haven't looked back though she is getting a little long in the tooth.

I hope the link to the Curve Forum is helpful to you. I always suggest people just start reading through the threads that sound interesting to them or search for an interesting topic using the search box at upper right.  I've found that one thread usually leads to another thread which then makes me think of another topic of interest, and before you know it I've spent an hour or more learning all sorts of thing my device can do.  Oftentimes things I hadn't started thinking about when I looked in the very first thread. :smileyvery-happy:

This is a very cool place ; I hope you enjoy being here as much as I have over the years. Keep coming back!

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
New Contributor

IrwinII, I love the 9330 vs the 8330.  What a difference.  Not only do I like the feel of the phone but I like the touch pad vs the roller ball.

I tried the Storm2 for about 2 minutes and it wasn't for me, although I know others really love it.  To each their own and as far as phones go we all have very individual needs.  I have looked at the Bold though and if I were to get another phone that would be my phone of choice but for now I am totally happy with my Curve.  :heart:

I'm sure I will be spending quite a bit of time at the Curve forum.  Again, thanks for that link and bit of advice.