Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

My Device: blackberry 10
My Carrier: T-mobile

Hello, anyone here for Project Green Screen/Keep Moving?

Hey guys,

I'm posting this here because I am all out of options. I put a lot of time and effort in creating my video submission for Act 1 of Project Green Screen and Keep Moving. I submitted it before the deadline and got an email saying it was received. That was 4 days ago and my video STILL hasn't been uploaded to the gallery. I've tried many times to call/email/tweet to Blackberry to no avail. Not a single person has gotten back to me. If anyone from the Blackberry team could help me that would be wonderful.

Thanks,

Chris Lee

My Device: 0

Re: Hello, anyone here for Project Green Screen/Keep Moving?

hi Bruddyanne,

Welcome to the comunity!

Chronos                                                                                                      New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png    AS3.png    CG2.png
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: Hello, anyone here for Project Green Screen/Keep Moving?

Hi and welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy

A great place for you to visit: Tips & Tricks

Happy to have you here! Smiley Very HappyHello!

Just to set the expectation properly -- these forums are a user-to-user support channel, not a user-to-RIM conduit. As such, it is unlikely that they will see what you have written. However, if you have specific and constructive ideas for them, I have heard that they accept such via email to bbsuggestions@rim.com.

Front line support for BB's is, by contract, not provided by RIM. The carriers and authorized resellers are responsible for front line formal support to end users. It is possible to bypass your carrier and seek assistance direct from RIM, but such involves fees since you are bypassing your support agreement with your carrier. The "Support and Services" tab toward the top of these forum pages provide information about that. But, if you do go through your carrier for support, they can escalate into RIM at no fee to you if they so choose to.

Let us know how it goes.

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.