Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Contributor
jr866gooner
My Device: No Device (Yet)

Hello!

Good Afternoon/Evening,

I am a long term Android user and still am so far. My upgrade is due later in the year (June/July ish) and have started with a little research as to what I may do.

Something is drawing me to Blackberry and the Z10. Alsways admired how well previous BB's have faired even with the small screens but the Z10 really catches my eye.

What seems to bring me towards BB is the new OS and something different to learn and take on. Part of me does not what to go with the easy option of having an S3 to upgrade to from my S2...

Anyway I wanted to say hi and I will be lurking around over the coming months and hopefully keeping my eye on the community and updates to the BB10 OS.

Heres to hoping I am swayed by the Z10 and can become an official BB family member!

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: Hello!

Hi and welcome to the forums jr866gooner! :smileyhappy:

First off, apologies for the late welcome and reply.  I've been away (actually swamped at work) and I usually really like to get back to new member straight off.  That being said, here's some good places to learn about the Z10  and it functions, features and accessories.  You may have already had a chance to visit those sites, but I like to point them out.

Let us know what you think, what you're going to do (or have done) in the way of geting your next device.  Post back and tell us.  And keep coming back.

Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
gov000
My Device: blackberry z10

Welcome to BlackBerry support 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jr866gooner
My Device: No Device (Yet)

Hello All,

i am sorry to say I chose an Iphone as my next device, to give myself an insight into IOS I have purchased a second hand Iphone 4 to see how I go. i havent officially upgraded but it is looking as though i will be leaning toward Apple rather than BB. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
samjadliwala
My Device: Q5

Hi all

Please use plain text.
Steve_T
My Device: Curve 8520

samjadliwala wrote:

Hi all

Hi samjadliwala :smileyhappy:

Welcome to the Blackberry Support Community Forums.

Have you had a chance to look at the Blackberry Q5 board

Steve_T                                                                                                                                New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png    AS3.png    CG2.png
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums samjadliwala! :smileyhappy:

A great place for you to visit: Tips & Tricks

Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Please use plain text.