Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

My Device: Blackberry Curve 8900 - Orange

Hello

Hello

Just taken delivery of my lovely Curve. I am a bit of a technophobe so this forum is fab for me

Nic 

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8330

Re: Hello

Welcome to the forums nicholahall :smileyhappy:

You are definitely in the right place for getting help if you want it. If you read through the threads you will see that people on here work hard to get a solution for any problem you might encounter. There are also KB (knowledge base) articles that can be searched in "Support and Services" above. They are published by RIM for known problems/issues that may occur and how to solve them. That is always the best place to start since you can search it yourself and don't need to wait for an answer. Other than that, post your problems/questions in the appropriate section and somebody will eventually help out. In time we all hope you will be one of those "experts" :smileywink:

Other than that, enjoy the Blackberry experience!

Cheers,

Kijana
Please remember to:
1. Mark Accept as Solution on the appropriate post once your issue has been resolved
2. Give Kudos to helpful posts (click the star next to the post)
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

hello and Welc:smileyhappy:me to the c:smileyhappy:mmunity supp:smileyhappy:rt f:smileyhappy:rums

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
My Device: Torch 9800

Hi nicholahall,

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums. We're glad to have you among us.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums! :smileyhappy:

I have a curve too. You are going to love it.

The only things I can add to what Kijanasmart has said would be to read through the Blackberry 101 and Tips & Tricks links. Also head over to the forum specific to your device and use the search box at the upper left. This is a great way to look for answers to questions or issues you may have that have already been posted in previous threads.

Have fun, enjoy your Curve and keep coming back! :smileyhappy:
IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi Nicolahall and welcome to the forums!

Blackberry 101 learn the basics!

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter