Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Contributor
My Device: Storm - Vodafone Network

Hi & Good evening from southampton, UK

Hi All

its only taken me4 months from getting my 1st blackberry to finally getting on board here...

My name is Andrew, i am a studio based portrait photographer  shooting high end contemporary, fun and natural portraits..My model is the Storm on the Vodafine network..i have a few queries, off to check the BTSC, then a wander round the forums to see whats up

Hope to get some help and maybe even give some!

Cheers!

Andrew

The summer's here and the time is right....I'm goin racing in the street...Bruce Springsteen
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: Hi & Good evening from southampton, UK

Hi and welcome to the forums! :smileyhappy:

A couple of places for you to visit if you haven't already:  Blackberry 101   Tips & Tricks

BTSC is a great resource.   Also good is to search in the various forums that would be specific to your question(s).  Often your question has been asked/answered before.   

Glad to have you here!  Keep coming back!   :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Contributor

Hey Thanks!

Already found another person with the same problem as myself, but no solutions to that as yet..

so much to see round, gonna take a few days just working out where it all is!

The summer's here and the time is right....I'm goin racing in the street...Bruce Springsteen
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Greetings, and welcome.

eos1nrs wrote:

Already found another person with the same problem as myself, but no solutions to that as yet..

Have you started a thread with your issue? Please do.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor

Hi and Thanks JSanders

it seems that i would be repeating the thread so i have just added onto the thread as it looks like several others have had the same issue

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

eos1nrs:  JSanders is correct about starting your own thread as that thread will be specific to your particular issue.  Often, what seems to be a similar issue is not as different people are using a different BB OS or DTM version or PC OS or Outlook version; any one of which can change each user's ultimate solution to their own issue.

It  is also difficult to work with multiple users on the same thread as others on that thread may take advice intended for someone else.  Or they may think, "oohh, I'll try that too."  You can see how this can multiply out of control.

I, too, would suggest starting your own thread; being as specific as you can in describing your issue, OS's involved, PIM involved etc.  

Let us know how it goes.  :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Contributor

aahhhh, i see your point now, yeah thinking about i have probably muddied the waters *oop*

right ho, off i go then..:smileyhappy:

Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Welc:smileyhappy:me to the c:smileyhappy:mmunity supp:smileyhappy:rt f:smileyhappy:rums

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Hi and welcome to the forums. :smileyvery-happy:

Enjoy your stay with us!

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi eos1nrs,

Welcome to BlackBerry support community forums. We're glad to have you in the community.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit