Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Contributor
Mirirai
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Econet

Hi.

Hi again.

I am new to these forums. The help section says to go to boards to post questions etc. Could somebody kindly navigate me to these boards? I don't know how to find what, where. So I'm asking for a guide step by step from the Welcome page to the link that will lead to boards... the Help page gave all the explanation I needed to work from there.  I would like to make sure that my questions are posted in the right place to get the answers that I need.

Keeping fingers crossed that someone will be patient enough to help a newbie here.

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Retired
Bodee902
My Device: BlackBerry Zed10

Re: Hi.

Hello Mirirai,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community! It looks like your question is on the correct board but to (hopefully) help you out a bit further, here is a little more information:

On the landing page for the community you can see a list of the categories and boards. Each of these are links and will take you to each board or category respectively.

Here is a quick screenshot:

Boards and categories.JPG

I hope this helps.

Enjoy your stay and come back often!

^Bo

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Likes for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums  Mirirai! :smileyhappy:

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101    Tips & Tricks

Bodee902 gave you a wonderful map to get you to your forum.  Here's a shortcut:  The Curve Forum

Let us know how you are doing and if you have any questions/issues; search in the forum for your BB model (search box at top right of page) Can't find what you're looking for? Start your own thread. Other users will be there to help.

Just be sure to keep coming back. Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Mirirai

Hello Bo,

Thank you for the kind welcome and for the additional info. It took me a while but I eventually figured it out a bit. Your detailed guide will be helpful for future use.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Mirirai

Hi IrwinII,

Thank you for the welcome :smileyhappy: And the links will definitely come in handy.

Happy to be here and to know there is a supportive network of fellow users willing to guide me on how to get satisfaction from my phone.

Everybody enjoy your weekend.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi again Mirirai! :smileyhappy:

Yes, we are here when you need help or guidance. I always suggest people to just read in the Forum for their device as you can learn a lot from other users' posts. You don't have to do or try everything they may have, but it helps you become more familiar with all the things you can do with your .

Keep coming back. We'll be here. And Enjoy! :smileyhappy:
IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Please use plain text.