Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: I am nes

So sorry.  If you haven't downloaded an OS upgrade you won't have it on your pc to reinstall BBM. 

Take a look at this thread:  http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&message.id=55977&query.id=112749...

Follow FozzyBear's post.  You should then be able to reload the BBM.  

Let us know how it goes.  You can also start your own thread in the forum specific to your device:  BB Smartphones

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
New Contributor
Elsy
My Device: Not Specified

Link on IrwinII previous message with  FozzyBear's post got me to the solution of the issue.

1st time participating on a forum and 1st week as a bb user and experience is not less than marvelous!

Thanks  FozzyBear's , IrwinII, Nurse and Krypto for your kind attention and helpful assistance. :smileywink:

Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Thats awesome Elsy!  

This is a great support forum!!  Hang in there and enjoy that BlackBerry! They are amazing phones!

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Excellent.  Glad to hear you got your issue resolved. That's why we are here.

Bookmark us and keep coming back.  There is so much to learn and this is the place to do it.  :smileyhappy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Forums Veteran I
bbhorrigan
My Device: 8900

Welcome to the forums!!!

If someone helped you give them kudos. Research all info!