Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Introduction Board

[ Edited ]

Hi Felicity and welcome to the forums!

Congratulations on your new Curve.

This is a great place to learn about your device.

Bifocals

PS. Tell your friend to join and we can help her fix her Storm!

Message Edited by Bifocals on 06-20-2009 03:26 AM
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
Contributor
felix_87
My Device: Verizon Curve 8330 v5.0.0.438
My Carrier: Verizon

I will tell her to sign up but I doubt she will, she doesnt have patience for anything, hence the reason she's already decided on the next blackberry she wants lol. But I'll try to get her on here. No point in letting the phone go to waste if it can be fixed. If nothing else I'll see if I can get her to send it to me and see if I can figure out how to fix it.
*~*Felix*~*
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi BalsGal, larryc, kairosgrammy, felix_87,

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Felix - that is awesome for you!! happy Birthday and you will enj:smileyhappy:y your BlackBerry. You can find out more information about your smart phone on the forums. Just search around to the different posts undner your type of phone!

Glad you are here! 

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums kairosgrammy :smileyhappy: and felix_87 :smileyhappy:, !!!

We are so happy to have you here.  Right place to be, with just the right group of people to help answer your questions or point you in the right direction to help solve any issues you may have.

Don't be strangers.  Lots to read and learn around the forums.  Have fun and enjoy your blackberries! :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager (Retired)
MichelleK
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Rogers

Welcome to so many new people BalsGal, Felix, LarryC and more....

kairosgrammy- You sound like my mom when she found out she was going to be a grandmother. For the first six months she told me there was no way she was going to be "Grandma" "Grammy" or anything else. She was too young, she said. She wanted my son to call her by her first name.

My son is now 4 - and she is called Grammy. And she couldn't be happier!

<

-mk

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
kairosgrammy
My Device: Not Specified

Yeah, reality does finally hit. It didn't take me like. I was happy as long as it wasn't grandma, LOL. For some reason that sounds older than grammy but no clue why.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jene853

Hi!  I'm Janese(jene853),

I just got the blackberry 8900 about 2 weeks ago and I'm still feeling my way.  I have some really big project I'm working on for next year and I'm needing help to do things efficiently. So any help is appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi Janese and welcome to the forums!:smileyhappy:  Nice horns BTW! :smileywink:

Nice to meet you. Hope to see you here often.

Here's the first place you want to go: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board?board.id=NewBlackBerryUsers

Start out with Blackberry 101.  Have fun.

The search box at the upper left of the forum is a great way to search for answers. Many questions have already been covered in prior threads.  That is how you can also find some answers to your questions.  Many good people here to help as well.  Questions specific to your device should be directed to: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board?board.id=8900

This will get answers for you more quickly.

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
kairosgrammy

jene853 wrote:

Hi!  I'm Janese(jene853),

I just got the blackberry 8900 about 2 weeks ago and I'm still feeling my way.  I have some really big project I'm working on for next year and I'm needing help to do things efficiently. So any help is appreciated.

You've come to the right place, I'm sure. Not me. I've only had mine 2 weeks also although I did have a defective 8310 for about a week, LOL. Never buy your bb from walmart.
Please use plain text.