Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Tesco mobile

Introduction - Newcastle England

Hi, I've had my 64gb playbook for ages now, I've loved it, especially the muti user showcase mode, I dislike the single tasking ipads which my wife and son have as I love multi-tasking.

I love the 7 inch format, much easier to hold and type on the move than the larger tablets. The playbook seems really robust too.

Recently, my Music Store has stopped working with a blue screen error (I thought that was only what Microsoft devices did) so I've joined the forums in the hope I can fix it before I get fed up and buy an android tablet instead.

My Device: Unknown
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Introduction - Newcastle England

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

For help with the Playbook, please post a thread in the forum for that specific device.

We hope you enjoy your stay here. :smileyhappy:

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: Introduction - Newcastle England

Hi and welcome to the forums! :smileyhappy:

A place you need to check out is   The Playbook Forum

Let us know how you are doing and if you have any questions/issues; search in the forum for your BB model (search box at top right of page) Can't find what you're looking for? Start your own thread. Other users will be there to help.

Just be sure to keep coming back. Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.