Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Introduction - Praise & Thanks

Never cared much for the traditional bbry platform, esp. with my big thumbs and bad eyes, but I was intrigued by BB10 so I picked up a Z10...I love iOS and Android but I think the marketplace needs a third player to remain competitve and WOW, you guys absolutely got this right. By far the best phone I've used (other than that miraculous 1st gen iPhone that started it all). I wish you all the success with this brilliant new platform and device(s). I was so tired of poking around at apps and icons, feeling isolated (and not looking where I'm walking LOL)...with the Z10 I have the perfect business/personal communication tool. It doesn't feel like a "handheld computer," though it's as powerful as anything out there. I tell my friends, "It's not a phone...it's a BLACKBERRY"--they look confused but I just smile. Thank you again. 

All Replies
My Device: BlackBerry Zed10

Re: Introduction - Praise & Thanks

Hey there frankenbbry,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your new Z10! I think you'll also find that if you have questions about it, you've come to the right place! We have a great community of users that are here because they want to help!

Feel free to check out the BlackBerry® Z10 board if you have any questions (or answers).

Just want to chat and discuss feature etc? Have a look at the Social Lounge for off-topic chats Smiley Happy

I hope you enjoy your stay and come back often!

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Likes for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: Introduction - Praise & Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forums frankenbbry! Smiley Happy

Here's some great places for you to visit:  BB10 Devices

Bodee902 has given you a warm welcome and also given you some excellent advice on what to see here and about how great this place is.  Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy

Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.