Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

My Device: Not Specified

Introductions

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone

Welcome to the official BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

My name is Andy and I am the moderator for this community.  My role is to help things run smoothly on the forums and to take care of any forum problems before they become problems for all of you!  I can't answer your technical questions - your peers will do that, with support from our technical advisors - except where they pertain to the forums, where I'm glad to help.

As requested this thread is here specifically so users can introduce themselves to the community and say a bit about themselves.  So, as it says on the box, tell us a bit yourself, what device you use etc.

If you have any queries concerning the community please feel free to contact me via PM.  If I am not around you may see one of the administrators or a Blackberry technical advisor online (you can see who is online from the bottom right of the front page) who will also be more than happy to help you out.

Any questions you have about our BlackBerry device or software please search the boards first and if you cannot find what you need just make an new post in the appropriate section.  If you have any queries about how to do any of this please ask.

The aim of these boards is for users to get help, share knowledge, and get more out of their BlackBerry products. 

I hope you enjoy using these boards as well.

Regards

Andy

Message Edited by Andy on 04-03-2008 11:41 PM
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold

Re: Introductions

Hey everyone. My name is Justin, known on the forums as payroll. I have been addicted to phones since I began working at Best Buy 3 years ago. I wanted to buy every new phone that came out, and I began switching phones ever month or two. I have slowed down a bit now that I am in college (no money left lol). I am currently using the Blackberry 8300 for AT&T. I love helping people with their phones and getting them as excited as I am about them. I'm sure I will be seeing a lot more of you guys around for forums.

-payroll 

CEO/Editor In Cheif
www.SmartphoneNation.com

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello all, just a crazy crackberry addict that cant get enough of this device.  Ive used every BB device offered by my carrier, and about to switch to the 8330.  Im very happy to offer any help to those who need, or just send a pm to say hi.

Good day.

Message Edited by bbguy on 04-03-2008 11:15 PM
Contributor

I'm Dave. Known as shivers316 on almost every cell phone forum imaginable. I'm a Moto and WinMo expert and slowly becoming a BB expert.
Retired

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the official BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

I'm one of the BlackBerry Technical Advisors here and it's our collective responsibility to offer helpful BlackBerry advice, guidance and insight to the members here. I've worked in the Technology industry for years and have experience in areas such as Graphic/Web Design, Imaging, Networking, Programming and Systems Analysis. I have worked with all aspects of the BlackBerry solution, from the products that users interface with directly to the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, so you will likely see posts from me in multiple areas.

I look forward to the opportunity to talk with many of you and to offer my assistance, wherever possible.

Enjoy your time here!

Visitor

I LOVE my Blackberry, I will NEVER use any other communication device as long as I live!!! Thanks RIM:smileyhappy:

My name is Ed by the way...

Contributor

My online name is Lolaisodd and i'm located in Asia. I have been actively using a BlackBerry for two over years now and July will be the third. I am interested to learn more about the BlackBerry Enterprise Server and in trying to resolve BlackBerry Enterprise Server questions so i'll be hanging out here some :smileyhappy:
Retired

Hi Everybody,  

My online name is EDGE and I am one of the BlackBerry Technical Advisors on the forum.  I have been working with all aspects of BlackBerry since the days of the 957 including the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, BlackBerry Internet Service and a wide variety of BlackBerry smartphones. 

I am excited about being part of this forum and helping everyone learn a little more about BlackBerry.

Welcome!

EDGE 

Retired

Hello Everyone,

Like EDGE, I am one of the BlackBerry Technical Advisors on the forum.  I have been involved with BlackBerry since the days of the 950.

I am excited to make this forum a useful collaborative resource for the BlackBerry community.

Cheers,

Serano

Contributor

[ Edited ]

My names Michaelbron and I'm an Alcoholic....

EDIT: Ooops, sorry wrong forum! 

Message Edited by michaelbron on 04-11-2008 02:29 PM
BB Pearl 8100 T-Mobile
http://ourfunctionalfamily.com