Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Contributor
mdebeer
My Device: 9790- new comer

MARLENE

HI EVERYBODY I'M A NEW COMER

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: MARLENE

Hello mdebeer 

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums:smileyhappy:

We are glad that you joined this huge BlackBerry Support Forums .  . A  couple of places for you to visit  BlackBerry 101 ,  BlackBerry Tips and Tricks   &   BlackBerry Frequently Asked Questions .

If you have any issues or question you can use the search box provided at the top right ,also you can start your own thread on appropiate section of the Forums , Don't forget to visit our BlackBerry Bold  Section BlackBerry® Bold™

Its nice to have you here and I am sure you going to enjoy those Forums :smileyvery-happy:

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mdebeer
My Device: 9790- new comer

THANX A LOT .  CAN YOU PERHAPS TELL ME IF I HAVE TO CHARGE MY NEW BLACKBERRY 9790 FOR  24 HOURS ? 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi mdebeer

Never ! Our BlackBerry Batteries are Lithium - Ion it attain 100 % of charge within 3 to 4 hrs of Charging ,However we should not let our Battery go below 10 % because it damages and reduce Battery life, always enable  Battery Saving mode set to 20 it will warn you if it reach that level so that you can put it in Charge .For Battery Saving Mode On your HomeScreen Go to Options > Device >  Battery Saving Mode > Make sure Battery Saving mode is Marked or Checked .

Look at this Article  it will help you a lot : 

KB14320  How to maximize battery life and free memory on the BlackBerry smartphone.

Prince

Please use plain text.
New Developer
konstantinos41
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 2.0

extremely helpful information prince2012! thanks a lot!
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums MARLENE! :smileyhappy:

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101     Tips & Tricks

And don't forget: The Bold Forum

Let us know how you are doing and if you have any questions/issues; search in the forum for your BB model (search box at top right of page) Can't find what you're looking for? Start your own thread. Other users will be there to help.

Just be sure to keep coming back. Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi konstantinos41

Thanks... you are most welcome ! we are glad that you joined this huge BlackBerry community

See you around .:smileyhappy:

Prince

Please use plain text.
New Developer
konstantinos41

Hallo Prince,
I'm very excited for joining this great community as well, there is such a friendly and warm environment! CU!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi konstantinos41

It is true and I am sure you're going to enjoy this Community, The environment here is really friendly everyone eager to help each other. On your other post I noticed that you are a developer so be sure to reply to the  Developers Start Here!  thread if you would like to have your account recognized as a developer. Also Forums for developers are here, I am sure you are going to like it  The Developer Support Forums .

Prince

Please use plain text.
New Developer
konstantinos41

Thanks a lot Prince2012! Yeah I'm enjoing my time here already, while I feel I have many things to learn from you guys! I also replied to the Developers Start here thread as you advised!
Please use plain text.