Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

xymptlx
My Device: Storm

Maximizer User from Calgary

New Blackberry Storm, just purchased yesterday, long time Treo fan but alas they kept tripping up.  Luv my storm c/w it's rgged Otterbox belt pouch.    Integration with Maximizer is always a challenge with any new hardware.

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Maximizer User from Calgary

A fellow Canadian!  Welcome to the forums!

I'm also a Storm user (on Telus) and spend most of my time over in the Storm boards, so feel free to post questions you have over there and we'll do the best to help!

By the way, are you already on the upgraded Bell/Telus OS version 4.7.0.122?  If not consider upgrading and again, let us know if you need any assistance!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Welcome aboard, enjoy the forums!

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi xymptlx,

Welcome to BlackBery Community.

Wishing a wonderful time on the community and your BlackBerry Device. 

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.