Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Community Manager
Community Manager
TyW
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Koodo

Meet the BlackBerry Community App

From the BlackBerry Developer Blog.

Are you looking for a convenient way to access the 4 BlackBerry blogs, BlackBerry Support Forums and official BlackBerry BBM Channels on your BlackBerry 10 Smartphone*? Then look no further, the BlackBerry Community App is here!

Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 2.19.51 PM

The BlackBerry Community App lets you easy scan for the latest BlackBerry news on the Inside BlackBerry Blog,Help BlogDevelopers Blog and Business Blog. Use it to read and share your favourite blog posts.

It also gives you easy access to the BlackBerry Community Support Forums, including the General Forums,Business Forums and Developer Forums. You can read and search for posts in any board. Swipe down from the top of the app to enter the Settings to configure your forum account, which will be safely stored for easy access when you return. Now you can create, reply to and like posts. Track threads you are participating in using the My Posts feature. You can also view a listing of the most recent threads across all 3 boards. Like any great BlackBerry app, sharing is also integrated. Share forum posts right from the app using BBM, email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and many more apps.

Switch to the BBM Channels tab where you can open or subscribe to the BlackBerry, BlackBerry Jam, BlackBerry Beta Zone and BlackBerry Careers BBM Channels.

Go give it a try for yourself, the BlackBerry Community app is free to download in the BlackBerry World storefront.

*The BlackBerry Community App requires BlackBerry OS 10.2 or higher.

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!

Follow me on Twitter or Google+ and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Please use plain text.
Developer
MisterT
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Re: Meet the BlackBerry Community App

[ Edited ]

Why does this need 10.2??  None of the US carriers have released 10.2.  10.1 should be shown some love too.

Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

It should be available shortly if not already by the time you read this post.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
Developer
vmisirlis
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Cosmote

Thanks for the info mate! Will check it out!
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
Ereeamazing
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 - BlackBerry PlayBook - BlackBerry Bold 9780 - Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
My Carrier: Not Specified

The App seems to be very good - Will definatly give it a try :smileyhappy:
Regards Eree - Follow me on Twitter - Facebook - Google+

For More Visit My Blog
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Test

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
Community Manager
TyW
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Koodo

The BlackBerry Community App has been updated so make sure you check BlackBerry World to get the latest version!

What’s Updated?

• Access the Spanish and Indonesian BlackBerry Forums 
  • Choose which tab is shown when opening the BlackBerry Community App

What’s New?

• Accept and view forum solutions 
  • Improved zooming on message posts 
  • Message font size is now relative to default device front 
  • New action to jump to the last message in a thread

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!

Follow me on Twitter or Google+ and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

All good stuff!

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
Ereeamazing
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 - BlackBerry PlayBook - BlackBerry Bold 9780 - Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Hey Guyz I Have The Community App on my Z10 but the problem is that every time I exit the App and Reopen it - I am Signed Out and Have To Re Login - This is quite Irritating - Any Solution ???

For More Visit My Blog
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
Ereeamazing

I am Using this App from a Time Now - The App is Awesome but there is 1 Thing Missing :- There Should Be a Page for the Device Forums or Developer Forums where you can See the Resent 5 Questions Asked Just Like on the Website - Plz Forward this Request...

For More Visit My Blog
Please use plain text.