Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Orange

New to Blackberry Forum

Hi, I'm new to Blackberry and the Forum.  I have just upgraded to a 8520 Curve Smartphone.  I am having a bit of a problem synchronising with my windows calendar (I have Vista).  After days of resolving my mail, calendar and tasks synchronising on the pc (by downloading Live Sync) the pc mail, calendar, tasks, contacts etc are synchronised but on the desktops manager synchronisation it is only linked to my contacts - for the others the Windows mail/calendar is not showing - only yahoo and Ascari is - help!  I am loving all the other features, have sync'd my photos and mp3's and facebook!

How did  ever live without it!

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: New to Blackberry Forum

Hi and welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101    Tips & Tricks

See this kb article as this may be the problem with your MSmail calendar:  MS Mail won't sync

Go to options-advanced options-default services.  This will show you the email that is your primary on the BB and is working to sync your cal and messages.   Multiple calendars

Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy

Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi emclaire,

Welcome to BlackBerry support community forums. Glad to have you in the community.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

My Device: BOLD 9700 OS5.0.0.x on Rogers Canada
My Carrier: Rogers

Greetings, and welcome to the forums. Did Irwinll solve your problem? Feel free to give him kudos and close accept his solution. Smiley Happy

See you around,

chown -R us ./base
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Smiley Very Happy Hi and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums. Smiley Very Happy

Enjoy your stay with us!

Is a nice device and they do so muh more now.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V