Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

My Device: Tour

On a New Tour...

OK, well actually it's my 4th new Tour on Sprint in the past month. Lots of QC problems including non responsive trackballs, and sticking keys. This one's looking good and is securely wrapped in an Otterbox Defender. I use an 8830 at work and have had no issues with it over the long term on BES. The Tour is personal on BIS and so far I'm really enjoying it. It has a great solid feel, plenty of app space and supports up to 16GB of expansion space on a card - and i love the screen resolution.

I work in IT security and have hundreds of BB's in use. This Tour is the best I've used (assuming QC issues can be overcome).

My Device: Blackberry Tour 9630

Re: On a New Tour...

I love my Tour as well.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi JaunDawg,

Welcome to BlackBerry support community forums.

If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy

A couple of places for you to visit (if you haven't already): Blackberry 101 Tips & Tricks

Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy

Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.