Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Contributor
Clean-It-N-Weep
My Device: Not Specified

Stay Classy San Diego

Hi there.

A Jill of all trades, I have a several part-time jobs (whatever keeps the money flowing, right?). One of which is to work with a cleaning company - I'm not a cleaner (quite frankly because I'm not that talented), but I enjoy the perk of discounted housekeeping. I also do some business writing and office work for a few small offices in the area.

Because I had so many different deadlines for different companies, I needed a smartphone. Already with Verizon, one of my  clients suggested that I get a Blackberry STORM. So happy I did!!! It keeps me on task with deadlines and emails.

Thankfully I can work remotely from my job because I hurt my knee and have been out of the offices and off my feet for a few days. However, I have been able to keep up with important emails because they all come to my phone.

My client also directed me to this forum. Again, so happy I listened. Looks like some good stuff here. :smileyvery-happy:
I am happy to work for Clean Freak Cleaning Services one of the best cleaning companies in San Diego. The perks of discounted cleaning services are well worth it (especially since I am just an administrator). One of my clients turned me on to my STORM.
Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: Stay Classy San Diego

Welc:smileyhappy:me to the c:smileyhappy:mmunity supp:smileyhappy:rt f:smileyhappy:rums clean and sweep

this is a great C:smileyhappy:mmunity!! Enjoy your smart phone and your time on the forums! There are alot of thousands of answers already asked and just waiting for someone to search for them as well as many people waiting to help you with any other questions you have!! 

have a blessed day

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
My Device: Torch 9800

Hi Clean-It-N-Weep,

Welcome to the BlackBerry community. 

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Retired
MichelleK
My Device: Blackberry Bold

Welcome Clean-It-N-Weep!  Life is grand with a smartphone! Enjoy your Storm, and welcome to the community

<

-mk

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums! :smileyhappy:

If you're off your feet for a few days, check out the search box at the upper left of the Storm forum: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board?board.id=9500

You'll be amazed at all there is to read and learn.  PLUS, lots of great people here to lend their support.

Glad you're here.  Don't be a stranger.  :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
New Contributor
Clean-It-N-Weep
My Device: Not Specified

Thank you everyone for your welcomes.

A special thanks to "IrwinII". The search feature will defintiely keep me busy. I hope I don't get too caught up in things here and forget about my other work. :smileyvery-happy: I guess I could always blame it on the pain killers. 

Thanks agan everyone.

I am happy to work for Clean Freak Cleaning Services one of the best cleaning companies in San Diego. The perks of discounted cleaning services are well worth it (especially since I am just an administrator). One of my clients turned me on to my STORM.