Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Welcome You All

Hi,

It's Tanzim here...by the way it's my real name. I love this community and all of its members. I'm here with the community from the very first day of its launching. I work for a carrier which is the first to introduce BlackBerry services in my country. I used to call myself a hardcore fan of Symbian phones but now I would not think of anything other than BlackBerry. The day on which I got my first BlackBerry...since then there was no looking back. Now I guess it will be difficult for me to survive without BlackBerry.  

BSCF is a cool place to hang out. Trust me, all the members will try to help with care and generous attitude. The members support the forum from all over the world meaning you get the fastest response . The forum is equipped with all the required resources in order to know your BlackBerry better.

Don't hesitate to post your query even if it's dumb or an advanced one. Have a cool time with BlackBerry Support Community Forum.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Welcome You All

One of my Mentors!

:smileywink:

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Contributor
Fryed
My Device: Not Specified

:smileywink:Thank you, Tanzim!   8900 Curve owner- I have co-workers who have already shown me their affection for their BlackBerries.  They oooh-ed and ahhhhhh-ed at my new phone.  I have accessed my wireless network at home, checked e-mail, answered Facebook entries, and of course, texted family and enjoyed the speakerphone.  I loaded some photos and an old video clip from my computer to personalize it a bit.  When I went to add a few mp3's I was glad I had just ordered a mini sd card- I'm sure you already knew I'd need it.

Once again- thanks for the welcome, and I'm glad I found you all here!

Guru I
Bifocals

Fryed wrote:

:smileywink:Thank you, Tanzim!   8900 Curve owner- I have co-workers who have already shown me their affection for their BlackBerries.  They oooh-ed and ahhhhhh-ed at my new phone.  I have accessed my wireless network at home, checked e-mail, answered Facebook entries, and of course, texted family and enjoyed the speakerphone.  I loaded some photos and an old video clip from my computer to personalize it a bit.  When I went to add a few mp3's I was glad I had just ordered a mini sd card- I'm sure you already knew I'd need it.

Once again- thanks for the welcome, and I'm glad I found you all here!

Hi Fryed! Welcome!

When can you start posting, we need all the help we can get!  :smileywink:

Sounds like you have your Blackberry standing tall, and doing it all!

:smileyvery-happy:

Bifocals

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Contributor
Fryed

Much appreciated, Bifocals.  I am pleased to hear from you, as well as Tanzim.  (I had seen you mention him as one of your mentors.)  This is the kind of comradery that makes you happy.  I'll be glad to assist and encourage others-   I will try to pop in frequently.  I work 7 p.m. until 7 a.m. on a strange schedule.  It allows me "two weekends" a week, basically.  I am at home one weekend (including Friday) then I work the next weekend.  You wind up with a 48 hour week followed by a 36 hour week.  I never imagined I'd ever have a job that worked me a three day week....lol
Retired
MichelleK
My Device: Blackberry Bold

Welcome Fryed!

Don't you just love all of the things you can do with a BlackBerry. I am sure you can help some other new BlackBerry owners figure out how to do these too.

Stick around, this is a great community with lots of wonderful members.

<

-mk

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Elite II
tanzim

Bifocals wrote:

One of my Mentors!

Bifocals

I'm still a learner... thanks to you..

tanzim                                                                                  

Guru I
Bifocals

tanzim wrote:

Bifocals wrote:

One of my Mentors!

Bifocals

I'm still a learner... thanks to you..

"Grasshopper" says thanks master.....now can I try and take the Blackberry from your hand?

:smileytongue:

Elite II
tanzim

Nooooooooo :smileysurprised:..... :smileysurprised: take my life...but don't take my BLACKBERRY!!! :smileysad:

tanzim                                                                                  

Contributor
Fryed

[ Edited ]

"You muss be abol to wok acloss wice paypah -leave no mahk."....Then you be mas-tah. :smileyhappy:

Thank you, Michelle! 

Nice to meet you, as well!

I once had a feeling

The room was just reeling

'Cuz my BlackBerry slipped- and it fell.

good ol' limericks....I'm feeling old- no one speaks of them anymore.

No, I don't rap whilst scratching a turntable needle across a 33 LP....LOL

Message Edited by Fryed on 06-03-2009 07:33 AM