Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Visitor
frankharrah
My Device: Curve 8900

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new Blackberry Curve 8900 owner.  I'm a police detective and I hope to use it to facilitate my wfriends ork.  I'm fortunate to have some friends who are Blackberry users who've been very helpful, but they've suggested using this forum.  Their suggestion was to introduce myself and then read through the questions posed by others before asking any.

Thanks,

Frank Harrah

Frank Harrah
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

[ Edited ]

Hi and welcome to the forums yankee20089 and frankharrah! :smileyhappy:

A couple of places for you to visit:   Blackberry 101   Tips & Tricks

Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Please use plain text.
Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Welc:smileyhappy:me to the c:smileyhappy:mmunity supp:smileyhappy:rt f:smileyhappy:rums yankee20089 and frankharra!!!

Glad you are here!! This is a great group of people!!  

Warning --- this is very addictive!!! :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi yankee20089 and frankharrah,

Welcome to BlackBerry support community forums. We're glad to have you in the community.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ericas8120
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone. New to this forum but veteran BlackBerry user. I have been using them since the 950 was out. I have since had the: 7730 (the only full keyboard BB I have had), 7100t, 7105t, 8100 and now the 8120. Looking to upgrade soon, but not sure to what LOL

My choices:

Bold 9000 (contemplating a switch from T-Mobile to AT&T)

Bold 9700 (contemplating a switch from T-Mobile to AT&T)

Curve 8900

Curve 8520 (if I get the 9700 on AT&T, I'll get this one on T-Mobile. I'm also thinking about getting this one for my mom on her birthday and I may be able to get a 9700 then LOL).

I mostly need device memory, portability (I'm in a wheelchair and don't have much room for a belt clip. The phone usually sits betwen my legs when I'm out and about unless I put it in my backpack), and a long battery life (charging my 8120 nightly is becoming a chore LOL).

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII

Hi and welcome to the forums Erica!!! :smileyhappy: We're glad you found us. Let us know how your phone shopping goes. And keep coming back!!! :smileyhappy:
IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Please use plain text.
Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

erica Welc:smileyhappy:me to the c:smileyhappy:mmunity supp:smileyhappy:rt f:smileyhappy:rums

Cant wait to hear which one you choose!!  Glad you are here! 

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi ericas8120,

Welcome to BlackBerry support community forums. Glad to have you in the community. Bold 9700 released recentely which is similar to bold. Check the below link for comparision between 9700, 9000, 8900, 8250.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/compare/product-attr-compare.jsp?products=1766&products=946&pro...

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Contributor
BBy4Sid
My Device: Storm 9530
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Welcome to the forums! ,,, good luck!

After trying repeately to get comfortable with navigating around these forums, I've just discovered CrackBerry.com, which seems far more intuitive (at least to my brain) than this site. Maybe there are others whose brains work like mine who would find another site easier. I just can't seem to get the knack of moving from where I am to where I want to be in these forums.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII

Re: Welcome to the forums! ,,, good luck!

@Seasider - what types of problems are you having getting around these forums? Post back some examples.
IrwinII
Please use plain text.