Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

My Device: 9860

ehm

hello everyone.

i'm Andry, an Indonesian, just joined here to gain more knowledges about my BB handset.

thank you.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Zed10

Re: ehm

Hi Andry,

Welcome aboard! I think you'll see this is a great place for support and information! You can use the search function at the top right of the page to look for info and you can always post your own question on the appropriate board if you can't find it!

Did you know we also have an Indonesian Support Community? By all means, hang around here and enjoy our community, but if you find it helpful, check out our Indonesian Community as well!

I do hope enjoy your stay and come back often!!

^Bo

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Likes for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9650
My Carrier: mtn

I am a new member too from lagos nigeria, jus got another bb was tryin to upgrade the OS before I got this message on the screen "Error 507 reload software for further information, please visit: www.blackberry.com/507" visited the site like a million times all to no avail....please help!!!
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums Andry! Smiley Happy

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101    Tips & Tricks

You are at the right place to learn all the things you can do with your BB.  I always suggest to head to the Forum for your device and just start reading threads that sound interesting to you.  You will be amazed at all you will learn that you can do with your device. And.....we're always here when you have questions or issues of your own.  Just keep coming back.

Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Highlighted
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums dnike! Smiley Happy

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101    Tips & Tricks

Have a look at this KB article and see if it helps  Error 507 during OS upgrade

Make sure your device is connected via a USB connection directly to the PC motherboard i.e. not through a docking station, monitor or on the front of the computer.  Back USB ports are best.  Post back and let us know how it goes.

Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.