Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Contributor
ana1992
My Device: blackberry 9650 verizon wirlees
My Carrier: verizon

hello people :-)

my name is ana , i love blacberry. and i am new in this comunity.  :smileyhappy: glad to be here :womanhappy:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: hello people :-)

Hi ana 1992

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums:smileyhappy:

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101   &  Tips & Tricks , Don't forget to visit our Bold section 

Happy to have you here.:smileyvery-happy: 

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums ana1992! :smileyhappy:

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101    Tips & Tricks

And don't forget: The Bold Forum  It's the place just made for your device.  I love my 9650!

Let us know how you are doing and if you have any questions/issues; search in the forum for your BB model (search box at top right of page) Can't find what you're looking for? Start your own thread. Other users will be there to help.

Just be sure to keep coming back. Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ana1992

:smileyhappy: thanks both of you guys. thanks for your hospitality :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII

Hi again ana1992!  Absolutely our pleasure. :smileyhappy:

Just want to make you feel at home at what is an absolutely great resource to help you with your Bold.  How do you like your BB?  I've had my 9650 for almost two years and she's still going strong (why do we always call them "she"?) :smileysurprised:  I'm just waiting for BB10 to debut next year and then I'm all over the keyboard version- can't wait.:Clap:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ana1992

hahahaha cause "she "sounds better. i'm actually feeling like home , thanks. i bought my BB 9650 before 2 months and i'm loving it. its a good and strong phone, and yuo have a lot to explore in it, i think i'm geting used with it . i had some problems in the begining that i have solved just because of this forum.  i'm so hapy for you :smileyvery-happy::smileywink: have a good time :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII

Good to hear ana1992! Glad the Forums have helped you already. I'm sure you've found the Bold Forum ny now; it's the perfect place to learn and read about about all the things you can do with your device.

It's amazing at what you can learn just by reading through other users' threads and others' responses. Poke around and enjoy. And remember that we're always here if you have an issue or question.
IrwinII
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ana1992

yes its true. I can learn everythng i need here. A BIG LIKE FOR THIS FORUM. You guys are amazing.

thanks again Irwinll, you're very kind:smileywink:

Please use plain text.