Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Contributor
philsmith
My Device: Not Specified

Re: jmrmb80 introduction

Hi Joel.  I have a five year old daughter and a three year old daughter.  It's the best isn't it?  

So, I bought a Blackberry and was quite surprised to discover that Blackberry doesn't have any organizer software of their own.  Am I wrong?  Do I have to buy Outlook to be able to sync my calendar and tasks with my laptop?   

Please use plain text.
Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Welc:smileyhappy:me to the supp:smileyhappy:rt f:smileyhappy:rums Phil

What kind of BlackBerry did you get? Go to that phone on the support forums and post your question to get more results for you!! (I am sure Joel will be happy to help you as well!! He is AWES:smileytongue:ME! )

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/?category.id=Smartphones

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

philsmith wrote:

Hi Joel.  I have a five year old daughter and a three year old daughter.  It's the best isn't it?  

So, I bought a Blackberry and was quite surprised to discover that Blackberry doesn't have any organizer software of their own.  Am I wrong?  Do I have to buy Outlook to be able to sync my calendar and tasks with my laptop?   

This now being the third time you have posted this same question, I will simply say to everyone that the question has been answered in the proper portion of the site.

FYI -- duplicate (triplicate, etc.) posts tend to confuse us...we work on so many posts that we may not recall it being a duplicate...which then takes time away from others. So, please don't multi-post the same question. Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
philsmith
My Device: Not Specified

I apologize.  I am new to this and I was just trying to cover my bases.
Please use plain text.
Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

No problem Phil, you will get the hang of it!!  We love helping others!  You can always type in a question in the search and see if someone else has already posted the question.  That happens alot.  I sent you a link so that will show you the different places to look!

have a great day and look around but most of all --- Enj:smileyhappy:y your BlackBerry!

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: