Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

jmrmb80 introduction

Hey all,

My name is Joel. I've been a member of the boards since Aug '08. I've been married for 4 years and have a daughter that is 2 and a half years old. She's the light of my life and I couldn't imagine life without her. I work in IT so I support BlackBerries among other Microsoft programs. I admit that I am a BlackBerry addict. I don't know how I went on without out one before. In my spare time I enjoy reading, watching movies and TV, playing video games, and spending time with my family. I know I've met a lot of great people and made some great new friends among my time here.

Just remember if you're having trouble or just have a question (even the simple ones) don't be afraid to ask. We all had to start off somewhere, right? I hope everyone enjoys their time on these boards.   :smileyhappy:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: jmrmb80 introduction

and Joel, your daughter is beautiful!!

Welcome everyone! 

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Any handstands lately?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80

Nope. I'll save that for next year.   :smileyhappy:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Maybe we can see a few more pairs of feet next year.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

You guys are too funny!!!!!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

yeah but looks are knot everything :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Few more devices!!!!???

...is it a (wild) wish???

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80

Did I hear someone say FREE devices??? Who? When? Where?!!!! How do I have to kill???    :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

Tanzim, I said pairs of feet.

jmrmb80 wrote: 
How do I have to kill???    :smileyhappy:

You really don't know how?

Please use plain text.