Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

new member!

Hi my name is Buky and I'm new. Would like to be put through on how to be relevant in the community. Take care.
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: new member!

Hi and welcome to the forums Buky! :smileyhappy:

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101     Tips & Tricks

Have a look over here at some ways to be "relevant" here.  My suggestion is to find out all you can about your device by reading prior posts in the forum for your device (you haven't included that in your profile settings yet so I cannot direct you to the correct place :smileywink:  )

You'll be amazed at how much information there is here; on topics you haven't even thought of yet. There will come a time when you will see you can help another user; jump right in if you feel you can help.

Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:  Just keep coming back!

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi bukola,

Welcome aboard to BlackBerry support community forums. Be with us for all of your BlackBerry needs!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: T&T

eLo²  .. new old guys in the house .. just check-in .. hope to learn more bout BBs .. TQ