Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Developer
pyth
My Device: My Trusty Red Plane
My Carrier: Outer Space

pyth

Hi everyone!

I'm pyth, developer from Germany, mainly for BB10, TabletOS and *cough* iOS. I used to be a Flash developer, since 2003 (?) or so, and jumped onto BB when the PlayBook was announced. I'm mainly an indie game dev, and in my day job I create business apps, one of which even won a prize for best (something) PlayBook app :smileyhappy: That was 2012 in Amsterdam I think, and I even shared a cab with ekke (but I don't know if he remembers :smileywink: )

Nowadays, I switched from AS3 to Cascades, mainly because of performance reasons, and because the AIR forums are more or less dead :smileytongue:. Generally, here on the forums, I'm rather quiet, because though I've been here for a long time, I don't really post if I can't help. Except to annoy BBSJdev or so :smileyvery-happy:

All the best!

pyth

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a bird from outer space. But I'm not flappy o.o
Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: Orange

Re: pyth

[ Edited ]

:smileylol:

... and to show no ill will I think I've just put you over the top for your 100th Like badge. :smileywink:

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
Developer
pyth
My Device: My Trusty Red Plane
My Carrier: Outer Space

Re: pyth

You're right, thanks a lot BBSJdev! :smileywink:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a bird from outer space. But I'm not flappy o.o
Please use plain text.