Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Contributor
jakeholder
My Device: 8520

voice dialing keeps coming on / phone becomes perma muted - screws up playing songs

this problem identified on here over 3 years ago and still not solveD?  I've got exact same problem.  its driving me crazy!!!  i've tried everything everyone else above have tried, except - I have not gone to a store and talked to any idiots who want to tell me something about moisture, etc. I LOVE my BB 8520 and have been using it for over 5 years now and refuse to get any other so called "smart" phone.  the BB 8520 is the most practical functional easy to hold and use workhorse phone ever made.  all these new phones are just too much.  yea ... millions have iphone - BUT, millions just dont need all that or the old "stupid" phones.  there is a huge market for this practical phone .... if only BB new how to market this group of people like me or all over the world who just dont need a super "smart' phone but need/want good relaible phone without all the other **bleep** we DONT want or need.  The BB 8520 is PERFECT!

so now .... how can I FIX this voice dialing thing that keeps magically coming on ....

i've removed battery to reset several time s

ive made sure I have most updated version

PLEASE ... any good help out there to fix this once and for all so i can go back to loving/using my BB???

thank you!

Jake 

JSanders
Solutions: 6,028
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: voice dialing keeps coming on / phone becomes perma muted - screws up playing songs

Please don't duplicate and cross post. Once is enough.

I've responded to your other post.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Pearl/voice-dialing-keeps-coming-on-phone-becomes-...

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code