05-22-2012 09:21 PM
I must be getting old or something but I can't figure out how to test changes to even a simple ANE. I am using FB 4.6, NDK 2.0 and testing on the device.
I implemented the ANE as described in the basic ANE tutorial and it works great. Then I change the test string to "xxxxx Hello from the native code!" and compile and reexport the ANE. But no matter what I do, the app on the device displays the original string when the button is pressed. I have tried cleaning and rebuilding the three associated projects but nothing makes a difference. I hope someone can tell me where I am going wrong.
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-23-2012 07:04 AM
Thanks for this. Checking the ANE linkages solved the problem. I had corrected a spelling error in the base filename (ANE export dialog) and forgot to change the linkages in the AS3 project. DOH!