Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Super Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: NA

Almost done - Uploading?

Hi,

Im going to submit my first playbook app in the next few days, just wondering if there was anything I should bear in mind when doing so (ie simple things your apps have got rejected for) and if there was any tutorials around about uploading to blackberry?

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BlackBerry Apps: Instruments | ARTPAD | Piano | Drums | Xylophone
Developer
My Device: Bold 9900, DevAlpha A
My Carrier: Vodafone DE

Re: Almost done - Uploading?

See the FAQ for how to build your .bar file for production and for submitting to AppWorld. Apart from that do a lot of testing before you submit you app ^^. 

Willy R.
-
If my post solved your problem, make it easier for others to find by Accepting it as a solution or provide a Kudo if it was helpful for you. Thanks.
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Almost done - Uploading?

Also, follow some of the advise on managing your apps in the Vendor Portal.  You can add your descriptions and screen shots before uploading the application and submit it for approval.  Put on your marketing hat when describing your application and the features and benefits of the application.  Give enough screen shots that a potential user as a full appreciation of your application.

Good luck.