Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Anyone have their App approved?

A bot is working there ;-)

But seriously it might actually be a person. Gotta think positive! Hah
J. Rab (Blog) (Twitter)
--
1. If you liked my post or found it useful please click on the thumbs up and provide a Like!
2. If my post solved your problem please click on the Accept as Solution button. Much appreciated!

Approved Apps: OnTrack | ssShots | Hangman
New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

JRab wrote:
A bot is working there ;-)

But seriously it might actually be a person. Gotta think positive! Hah

If it was a bot I would expect to get the message immediately but the app received message comes quite a bit after submitting your app. Received probably means initial vetting has been complete such as checking the app meets the basic Ts&Cs such as no adult apps and probably for flagging up potential IP problems as these will probably be dealt with by different people to the actual app testing team.

I think the story here is that apps are getting marked as received which from listening to the webcasts means that you are now eligible for the playbook offer even if your app is reject so long as you fix it and get it accepted. Very few seem to being actually accepted though going by the replies here.

Developer
My Device: Passport (Red Limited Edition)
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

cookeit wrote:

I think the story here is that apps are getting marked as received which from listening to the webcasts means that you are now eligible for the playbook offer even if your app is reject so long as you fix it and get it accepted. Very few seem to being actually accepted though going by the replies here.

That would be good news indeed as my exams are in January and I don't know if I will have time to fix my app properly.

-------------------------------------------
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development -- Proud member of the Belgian BlackBerry Developer group
Samples: Park in Ghent
Feeling generous? Nominate me for BB Elite member!
Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

No bot.  I forgot to check the device to PB and I received an email from BB explaining what needed to be fixed.  I fixed it for each of my apps and then got the "email" a day later.  The email is a little confusing because it sounds like you got accepted into App World, but it really just says that you have all the needed resources submitted and the app(s) are just under review.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: vzw

That success email is horrible. When I got it I freaked out and did a little bit of a happy dance. Then I actually read it and realized I wasn't done yet. Lol its kind of cruel to get peoples hopes up like that.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi,

Any Signing keys require to Play book app??

If it is require, then How to proceed?

Any one sumbited your playbook app?

Please give the procedure to sumbit play book app.

Need help please.

Thanks & Regards

Seenu

Contributor

Congracts for first play book app submition !!

I hope you can clear my dout.

Is signing keys require to Play book app??

Please help me as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards,

Seenu

New Developer
My Device: Curve 8900

Hi,

Is anyone aware of a thread (or another place) listing/collecting the applications that are submitted/accepted so far?

Warm regards,

Markus

Regards,
Markus

--

Wouldn't this be worth a Kudo?
(If yes, please click the white star to the left)
Developer
My Device: Passport (Red Limited Edition)
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

@seenum

Signing is not (yet) necessary. The submission process is quite clear, just go ahead and try it.

-------------------------------------------
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development -- Proud member of the Belgian BlackBerry Developer group
Samples: Park in Ghent
Feeling generous? Nominate me for BB Elite member!
Contributor

As far as i know, you have to sign you app (only in the playbook-offer case) after it has been approved.