Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Anyone have their App approved?

Got the email too, assumed it was because I didn't use the appname_signed convention when I submitted my signed version. But with everyone getting it, I'ma take a stab and say it's a mistake. 

Anyone else with similar circumstances?

Developer
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: ---

Yes.  I got the email too.  And all my apps were signed & approved already before they notified us with the "appname_signed" convention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My PlayBook Apps
Developer
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: ATT

Im in the same boat as everyone else. My signed app with the correct conventions had already been signed and approved.

Wonder if they are trying to clear app world of playbook apps in anticipation of launch when they can make them all available the day they are ready.

Like all of my posts
Developer
My Device: Free Playbook!
My Carrier: n/a

I got that email as well, even though I my signed update was approved a week ago. However, I did post my original unsigned app for sale (since I was asked to in my approval email).

It's poorly worded, but my guess is they sent the email to anyone who had *ever* previously posted an unsigned app for sale, not just the ones who still have unsigned apps in AppWorld. And since my signed update was already "vetted" I interpret that as a signal that I'm fine.

If they had sent this email to me last week, then I would have taken it down and put it back when my update was approved.

mark-lacroix.com | Operators: the game with two sides
Please give me Kudos if I've earned it!
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Same boat ... I got what I thought was my signed version approved and now that email comes.

Can anyone tell me how I can verify my bar is signed correctly in either command line tool or in the simulator?

thanks!

Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: None

I got the same email too after my signed app was accepted over two weeks ago.....

Anyone able to get a speedy response from RIM on this?

/**********************************************************************/

Playbook apps:
LPlayer

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

Obvious it went out to everyone (since too in my case that all of apps have been approved and signed for many days).

It could have been more specific, but it was probably just easier to send it to everyone.

The key thing is that they want all apps signed and if it is not currently signed, remove it from sale.

Developer
My Device: BB Style
My Carrier: Sprint

I checked my Inbox and spam foders but did not see this email... Do i need to be worried..I guess not? Smiley Happy

But the qn is if everyone got it why not me Smiley Happy

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

You're special?

Do you have an app in the vendor portal in some state?

Developer
My Device: BB Style
My Carrier: Sprint

Yep I have this App that was approved, signed and re approved and up for sale :  https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/21601

Its a free app though...