Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Adobe AIR Development

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Anyone have their App approved?

In other news: The review process seems to have slowed down even more. A few of my first pushes quickly went from 'New' to 'Waiting for Test House' but now even that isn't happening anymore...

I continue to bite my nails...

Staff UI Prototyper (read: full-time hacker)

My BB10 apps: Screamager | Scientific RPN Calculator | The Last Weather App

Developer
My Device: Tegra 2 Android tablet and Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

I think after at least one app aproved, review of my other applications slowed down, it might be a case when they pay more attention to people who has no approved applicaitons. I still have 4 applciation waiting on test house.

http://riahut.com
Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

@ectar, Mark has said that is not the case.  More likely it's simple timing... you submitted the others at a time when they've become overloaded, so things are going slower.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Which goes back to the idea that the queue is FIFO.

I imagine the queue systen resembles something that includes all of the unapproved apps on a post-it, a large wall and a set of giant novelty darts Smiley Happy

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Developer
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: n/a

Not to be truly nit-picky but I updated my app for 0.9.4 and that version instantly went to "waiting for test house" then later that day my previous version changed from new to "waiting on test house". I'm not sure why they are testing both versions and it seems weird they struts working on one then tested the old one but oh well!
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

@thesmileman, truly "instantly"? As in you checked immediately and it was never in a state prior to Waiting on Test House?

In any case, just because they have both of them marked that way doesn't mean they'll test both.  More likely they simply try to update the status on all versions up to the last one, which they do test.  We really don't know what any of these things mean though.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer

@Peter, sorry not instantly but close. I thought it was strange that it was so quick for 0.9.4 release not for 0.9.3
New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

my versions on all my apps have gone from New to Waiting within 10-15 seconds of each other.

Developer
My Device: PlayBook 16GB + Z10 LE
My Carrier: UfonePK

Hmm... But not for me Smiley Sad

I uploaded a new release compiled with 0.9.4 SDK on 16 March. The previous release was already Wating on Test House status. But the new release I posted has New status after almost 2 days.

I am close to finish my 2nd app, but I am really nervous as my first app is still not approved. I hope they don't just reject it on the last day of promotion.

// chall3ng3r //

--
- Our PlayBook Apps: IdeaPad | EasyCrop | Popcornia
- Free Icon Maker for BlackBerry PlayBook developers | 5900+ icons created and counting
- A Kudo is appreciated if you like my post Smiley Happy
- My post soveld the problem? Please click Accept as Solution.
Developer

@chall3ng3r,

I thought the official answer was that if you submitted before the deadline that is all that mattered.